Apps & Integrations
iContact, Constant Contact, Eventbrite Integrations
Introducing the latest API Application Integration with iContact, Constant Contact, Eventbrite and Betwext.
Apps plug into Betwext to help you achieve more with your overall text marketing efforts.
Integrations connect our products with small business tools to share contacts and marketing results.
Apps and Integrations can help you:
- Grow your email list
- Update contacts between your account and other applications
- Make your website or social media presence more effective, and more
Adding your iContact API key, Username and Password you can import your iContact lists susbscribers into Betwext lists. After logging into Betwext click top navigation ‘Apps and Integrations’
Adding your iContact API key, Username and Password you can import your iContact lists susbscribers (so long as the phone field is complete) into Betwext lists or export your Betwext lists (so long as the email filed is complete) to your iContact account.
- Follow this link to sign up for an iContact account
- Register your application
- If necessary, enter your iContact username and password to log in to iContact.
- Set the Application Name and Description to iContact Betwext Add-on. Submit the form by clicking the button “Get App ID.”
- Click the link on the bottom of the next page that says “To authenticate to the API, you must enable this AppId for your account.”
- Copy the Application ID – you’ll be entering it on this page.
- Enter a password that is not your iContact password. Copy this password – you’ll be entering it on this page.
- Click Save.
- You should see the message ‘The application “iContact Betwext Add-On” can now access your account, using the password you provided.’
- Come back to this settings page and enter your Application ID and Application Password that you copied from the steps above.
- Save these settings, and you should be done! Click here to upload your lists to Betwext
By adding your Eventbrite API key, you can import event participants into Broadcast lists.
By connecting with your Constant Contact Events account, you can import event participants into Broadcast lists.