As part of our commitment to treat your personal information with respect, we operate in accordance with the following ten principles (the “Principles”):
- Identifying Purposes
- Limiting Collection
- Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
- Safeguarding Information
- Individual Access
- Handling Complaints and Suggestions
Principle 1 – Accountability
We will maintain and protect the personal information under our control. We have policies and procedures for ensuring privacy and security of data which are strictly enforced to protect the individuals from whom we collect personal information.
Principle 2 – Identifying Purposes
Betwext will identify to you the purposes for which we will collect or use personal information before or at the time the information is collected.
We collect and use this information in order to:
- Process and fulfill your request to register as a user of the Website
- Register, develop, maintain, and operate your profile and associated information
- Process service and information requests
- Provide you with information regarding the services offered through our Website
- Personalize the delivery of content and information
- Send you notices and information on other products and services that we believe may be of interest to you
Some of the personal information you enter into your Betwext account and any information, including personal information, that you enter using any website features may be used and displayed.
Betwext may use certain information about you without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this in order to analyze how Betwext is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security, and personalize content.
Unless otherwise permitted or required by law, if a new purpose is identified for the use of the information collected, the new purpose may be explained prior to its new use.
Principle 3 – Consent
Except where required or permitted by law your informed consent is required for our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
Principle 4 – Limiting Collection
The types of personal information we may collect depends on and is related to the reason (or purpose) such personal information was provided to us.
The following is a non-exhaustive description of the types of personal information that we may request or collect from Users:
- Contact information, such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, telephone numbers, billing addresses, and employer information
- Demographic information, such as age and gender
- Payment information (e.g. credit card).
The choice to provide us with your personal information is always yours. However, your decision to withhold particular information may result in limiting our ability to provide you with the services or products you have requested.
We may gather personal information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile or the Internet. We also collect personal information from Users when Users register to use Betwext, view items throughout the Website, complete online order forms and carry out transactions through use of the Website.
Personal Information Collected via Technology:
Principle 5 – Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
We will only use or disclose your personal information in accordance with the purposes for which it was originally collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. We will retain your personal information only for so long as is required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law.
When Information May Be Disclosed to Outside Parties:
- To our partners
- To investigate potentially fraudulent or questionable activities regarding your use of our services.
- To offer you related products and services that might benefit you.
- To third party advertisers to serve advertisements when you visit the Website. These companies may use personal information, such as gender or age, and other information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites, such as time of day of the login, IP address or information about the internet service provider (ISP), in order to provide advertisements on the Website about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- To those organizations that need to know your personal information in order to fulfill the orders you have placed, such as credit card companies and delivery companies.
- When required or permitted by law.
Principle 6 – Accuracy
We shall make every reasonable effort to ensure your personal information is maintained in an accurate, complete and up-to-date form. You are responsible for advising Betwext of any inaccuracies or changes to your personal information.
Principle 7 – Safeguarding Information
The security of your personal information is a priority to us. Betwext is responsible for protecting personal information under its control, including personal information that has been transferred to, or received from, a third party.
In the event that personal information is transferred to a third party, Betwext will take steps to ensure that such recipients safeguard the personal information and use the information only for authorized purposes. Some examples of such measures are as follows:
- Physical security measures such as restricted access facilities and locked filing cabinets.
- Electronic security measures for computerized personal information such as password protection, database encryption and personal identification numbers.
- Organizational processes such as limiting access to such personal information to a selected group of individuals.
- Contractual obligations with third parties who need access to personal information by agreements stipulating the confidentiality of the information and requiring them to protect and secure the personal information
- When credit card information is transmitted via our Web Site we use industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
We manage our server environment appropriately and our firewall infrastructure is strictly adhered to. Our security practices are reviewed on a regular basis and we routinely employ current technologies to ensure that the confidentiality and privacy of your information is not compromised.
Only employees with a business need to know, or whose duties reasonably so require, are granted access to personal information and shall be required to respect the privacy of that information.
When you call us you may be required to verify your identity by providing some personally identifying information.
Our Employees and your Personal Information:
In the course of daily operations, access to private, sensitive and confidential information is restricted to authorized employees who have a legitimate business purpose and reason for accessing it. For example, when you call us, our designated employees will access your information to verify who you are and to assist you in fulfilling your requests.
As a condition of their employment, all employees of Betwext are required to abide by the privacy standards we have established. Employees are informed about the importance of privacy and they are required to agree to a code of conduct that prohibits the disclosure of any customer information to unauthorized individuals or parties.
Unauthorized access to and/or disclosure of personal information by an employee of Betwext is strictly prohibited. All employees are expected to maintain the confidentiality of personal information at all times and failing to do so will result in appropriate disciplinary measures, which may include dismissal.
Principle 8 – Openness
Principle 9 – Individual Access
Upon your request, we shall inform you of: (i) the types of personal information we have collected; (ii) how we have used your personal information in the past, and how we may in the future; and (iii) whether or not we have disclosed your personal information to any third parties (and, if so, to whom). Individuals may verify the accuracy and completeness of their personal information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate.
To help us keep your personal information up-to-date, we encourage you to amend inaccuracies and make corrections as often as necessary. Despite our efforts, errors sometimes do occur. Should you identify any incorrect or out-of-date information in your file(s), we will make the proper changes. Where appropriate, we will communicate these changes to other parties who may have unintentionally received incorrect information from us. Please note that before we are able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request.
You may access and verify any of your information by calling or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Principle 10 – Handling Complaints and Suggestions
2487 S. Gilbert Rd.
Gilbert, Arizona 85295
By Phone: (888) 885-4384
We do not intentionally gather personal information about visitors who are under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18, WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE AND PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE TO US ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. THE SERVICES ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR ACCESS AND USE BY INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE at least 18 years old. By clicking the ACCEPT button you are representing that you are at least 18.
Last revised 9/23/2014