Six Tough Text Message Marketing Questions
I was wondering if you’d heard of Agents of Change? Have you seen their website or their blog posts?
If not, check em out.
That’s a link to a podcast I recently did with Rich over at Agents of Change.
Rich has some really powerful business people on his podcasts. And, he does a great job interviewing and talking about the business world.
Check out their site and some of the podcasts. I guarantee you’ll find something useful for your business!
Anyway, the reason I’m telling you this…
As I mentioned, Rich asked me to do a short podcast talking about Mobile Marketing for small businesses – specifically Text Message Marketing.
In the interview, I give a number of answers to tough questions like:
- Should Text Message Marketing replace email marketing?
2. How did one Pizza restaurant added 30,000 numbers to their texting list?
3. How do you get people on your texting list – step by step?
4. Do businesses OWN the list they build?
5. What features texting systems must have to be useful?
6. And, How to track clicks in a text message?
Give it a listen, and check out the website… it’s a great resource.
Here’s the link:
If you prefer iTunes, you can listen to it at http://www.agentsofchangecon.com/itunes
Or at Stitcher Radio perhaps? http://www.agentsofchangecon.com/stitcher
Finally, If you’d like to listen to it right here…
Let me know if you found the interview helpful!