Six Tough Text Message Marketing Questions
I was wondering if you’d heard of Agents of Change? Have you seen their website or their blog posts?
If not, check em out.
That’s a link to a podcast I recently did with Rich over at Agents of Change.
Rich has some really powerful business people on his podcasts. And, he does a great job interviewing and talking about the business world.
Check out their site and some of the podcasts. I guarantee you’ll find something useful for your business!
Anyway, the reason I’m telling you this…
As I mentioned, Rich asked me to do a short podcast talking about Mobile Marketing for small businesses – specifically Text Message Marketing.
In the interview, I give a number of answers to tough questions like:
- Should Text Message Marketing replace email marketing?
2. How did one Pizza restaurant added 30,000 numbers to their texting list?
3. How do you get people on your texting list – step by step?
4. Do businesses OWN the list they build?
5. What features texting systems must have to be useful?
6. And, How to track clicks in a text message?
Give it a listen, and check out the website… it’s a great resource.
Let me know if you found the interview helpful!
The Ultimate Guide to Text Message Marketing
To learn how texting can help grow your business, download our free report… The Ultimate Guide to Text Message Marketing.
It’s all new and updated for 2021!
Ready to Start text marketing today? Click the orange “Sign Up For Betwext Here!” button to learn about our different plans and features… and to sign up!